Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Rock Planning to Run for President!???

Getty Images: Kevin Winter
.
With word that Roseanne Barr is running for president, nothing really surprises us in politics these days …

Getty Images: Kevin Winter
.
Case in point: Dwayne Johnson – aka The Rock – has decided that in the future, he may throw his hat into the presidential ring.
.
“Right now the best way that I can impact the world is through entertainment,”he told Moviefone. “One day, and that day will come, I can impact the world through politics. The great news is that I am American, therefore I can become President. But don’t forget: I am G.I. Joe.” LOL
.
2012 is going to be a very big year for The Rock – his summer blockbuster, “G.I. Joe: Retaliation,” is on the way; and “Journey 2: The Mysterious Island,” hits theaters this Friday. He’s also training to step back into wrestling ring – where he’ll be the main event at WrestleMania 28 (in his hometown of Miami, Florida).
.
Are there any celebs you think would make good presidents?

1 comment:

  1. Ayo Segera Bergabung Bersama Kami Di S1288poker Karena Kami Yang Memberikan Bonus Gila Gilaan Member Yang Setia Bersama S1288poker. silahkan hubungi CS 24/7 kami melalui :
    Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    BBM : 7AC8D76B
    WA : 08122221680

    ReplyDelete