Saturday, February 18, 2012

Breaking News Celebrity Iggy Azalea.....!!!!!



.
Up-and-coming rapper Iggy Azalea is already having quite the successful year. Azalea, who recently made headlines due to her relationship with rapper A$AP Rocky, signed with Interscope at the end of January and has begun work on her debut album with executive producer T.I.

.


.

Azalea, whose real name is Amethyst Kelly, began rapping in her early teens in her hometown of New South Wales, Australia. After uploading several videos of herself freestyling to YouTube, bloggers began to get wind of the artist.

.


.

Her video for “Pu$$y” received early support from Perez Hilton, among others.

.


.


.

Azalea release her debut mixtape, Ignorant Art, last September and followed it up with a video for “My World.” You can download the mixtape for free here.

.


.

The rapper, who is now 21, has so far revealed that her debut album, The New Classic, will be released in June via Interscope, preceded by a single in March. Along with T.I., the album will feature several producers. Azalea recently told MTV News, “[T.I.] called me up and was like, ‘Please.’ And I was like, ‘Definitely. You’re Tip. I love you, of course.’ So he’s gonna be kinda helping me out, like just kinda reaching out to people and helping me find production and pointing me in the direction of things that I might like.” The pair are currently in the studio in Atlanta and Azalea said she hopes to have the album “recorded by the end of the month.”

Sumbe:_Myspace_.:.

1 comment:

  1. Ayo Segera Bergabung Bersama Kami Di S1288poker Karena Kami Yang Memberikan Bonus Gila Gilaan Member Yang Setia Bersama S1288poker. silahkan hubungi CS 24/7 kami melalui :
    Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    BBM : 7AC8D76B
    WA : 08122221680

    ReplyDelete